Joining MummyMoo’s Tuesday Thoughts Linky Party…..
The answers to these questions are about my first pregnancy, with Hiroshi.
1. Was your pregnancy planned, and how old were you?
Yes, it was a planned pregnancy. Kitson is 13 years my senior, so we thought child bearing couldn’t wait any longer.It took me 2 years to conceive Hiroshi. I was 25.
2. What were your reaction?
Excited! We were on the brim of giving up before it happened!
3. How did you find out you were pregnant?
My body works like a clockwork. Missed Period. Home pregnancy test kit. Double confirmed by company doctor!
4. Who did you tell first?
Kitson of course!!!
5. Did you find out the sex?
Yes. I don’t live well with surprises or suspense. So I got to know!
6. Did you have morning sickness?
No morning sickness, my body clock was screwed from all the flying I guess. Mine was night sickness!
7.What did you crave?
Slice Fish Soup and CURRIES (which was strange, coz I don’t fancy spicy stuffs prior pregnancies!)
8. Who / What irritated you the most?
Nothing. I live life as usual. Full of laughter. My colleague from Shu Uemura could vouch for it! But come to think of it perhaps the sales targets irritates me the most!
9. Did you wish you had a different gender from what you obtained?
No.we didn’t care much about the gender as long as the baby is healthy. Since I did miscarried before.
10. How many kilos did you gain during the entire pregnancy?
I can’t remember. But I was very petite throughout the entire pregnancy. When I was about full term, I’ve got people coming up to me asking me “4 months? 5 months?” When I said 38 weeks their jaws dropped!
11. Where did you think the baby was conceived?
Japan. Heeheehee. What do you expect?!?!? We were both cabin crews!!
12. Did you have any complications during the pregnancy?
Nope. It was a breeze!
13. Where did you give birth?
14. How many hours were you in labour?
15. Who watched you give birth?
Hubby and everyone else present in the operating theater.
16. Was it natural, or C-Sect?
17. Did you take medication to ease the pain?
18. When was your child born?
18 November 2005.
19. What is his / her name?
His name is Isaac Hiroshi Yoon Mum Hoi
20. How old is he today?
Hiroshi turns 8 in November.